Be Smart(bin)! - Easy logistics management with SmartBin Flex and SmartLabel
Fast-moving times, as we are experiencing thanks to digitalization and globalization, require optimal time management in order to stand out from the competition. The SmartBin Flex and SmartLabel products make the automation of restock systems and seamless order management possible to ensure that your company's logistical processes and supply chain management improve across the board. PDi Digital's hardware focuses on SmartBin Flex and SmartLabel, which, in combination, are designed to revolutionize and automate the path from product shortages or stock-outs in the warehouse to ordering and restocking along the supply chain.
SmartBin Flex - From traditional bins to unique inventory management
- Fully automated 24/7 operation
- Weight sensors for inventory control
- Mobile thanks to wireless connectivity
- Complete order cycle control
- Supply directly at the assembly workstation
- ARIMS - Access to inventory management software
The SmartBin Flex is integrated into the assembly workstation layout as a flexible component, with weight sensors continuously checking the stock on hand. The control data is permanently sent to Bossard via radio-frequency in real-time. If logistical bottlenecks occur and the agreed minimum stock level is reached, a refill order is automatically triggered and transmitted to the supplier. The supplier then delivers the ordered inventory items to the customer without any stress. This process is triggered again each time materials or spare parts are used up, so there is no longer any need to worry about possible bottlenecks or holdups within the supply chain.
The benefits of using SmartBin summarized:
- Shortened order and delivery times
- Reduced inventory, less storage space required
- Lean automated process without manual intervention
- Fast proactive response to peak demands possible
- Reduced operating costs
- Total reliability
- modern, digital inventory management technique
- up-to-date stock level information
SmartLabel - Intelligent labels for managing product information
- Visual proof control
- Wireless and mobile
- Adaptability when using existing infrastructure
- Real time data
- Complete order cycle control
- Smart support for your digital inventory management system
Illustration of the ordering process with the SmartLabel
Once a previously defined minimum stock level has been reached, a refill order is placed by simply pressing the order button. The data is automatically transmitted to the supplier and processed. The order status and delivery date are continuously visible on the SmartLabel. Depending on the agreement, the products are delivered to the incoming goods department or directly to the assembly workstation, further saving time in your day-to-day warehouse management.
The advantages of the SmartLabel in summary
- Process streamlining through direct ordering at the assembly workstation
- Trust and security through transparency
- Reduction of total cost of ownership
- Increase in in-house efficiency
- Increase in profitability
- More time for core business tasks
- Real-Time control over inventory levels and purchase orders for restocks
The smart industrial solutions SmartBin and SmartLabel offer two things: the chance to digitalize the industrial and logistics sector, while also saving you time. Take a look for yourself at the hardware and software solutions that are revolutionizing logistics and inventory management. Our team will be happy to give you more information on the inventory management hardware and suitable inventory software solutions.
Do you already recognize the potential of SmartBin Flex and SmartLabel as integral parts of modern inventory management systems and are interested in the products presented? In this case, our advisors will be happy to talk to you about the best way to implement these digital inventory management solutions in your business in the fastest and most efficient way. Simply e-mail us or call us directly.
- G1 electronic labels
Based on E-Ink technology, the G1 labels convince with 5 years battery life, NFC function and new colour options
- VUSION - electronic labels
Thanks to their modular design, the electronic price labels of the VUSION series are suitable for a wide range of applications in warehouse logistics and retail
The electronic labels of the NEWTON range combine individual design and a strong technical basis. They can therefore be used as signage in the retail trade, right through to warehouses and logistics.