Be Smart(bin)! - Easy logistics management with SmartBin Flex and SmartLabel
Fast-moving times, as we are experiencing thanks to digitalization and globalization, require optimal time management in order to stand out from the competition. The SmartBin Flex and SmartLabel products make exactly that possible: an automated restock system and seamless order management ensure that your company's logistical processes improve across the board. PDi Digital's hardware offering focuses on the SmartBin Flex and SmartLabel, which in combination, are designed to revolutionize the path from product shortages in the warehouse to ordering and restocking.
SmartBin Flex - From traditional bins to unique inventory management
- Fully automatic 24/7 operation
- Weight sensors for inventory control
- Mobile thanks to wireless connectivity
- Complete order cycle control
- Supply directly at the assembly workstation
- ARIMS - Access to management software
The SmartBin Flex is integrated into the assembly workstation layout as a flexible component, with weight sensors continuously checking the stock on hand. The control data is permanently sent to Bossard via radio link. If logistical bottlenecks occur and the agreed minimum stock level is reached, a refill order is automatically triggered and transmitted to the supplier. The supplier then delivers the ordered items to the customer without any stress. This process is triggered again each time materials or products are used up, so there is no longer any need to worry about possible bottlenecks.
The benefits of using it summarized:
- Shortened order and delivery times
- Reduced inventory, less space required
- Lean process without manual intervention
- Fast proactive response to peak demand possible
- Reduced operating costs
- Total reliability
SmartLabel - Intelligent labels for managing product information
- Visual proof control
- Wireless and mobile
- Adaptability when using existing infrastructure
- Real time data
- Complete order cycle control
Illustration of the ordering process with the SmartLabel
If the previously defined minimum stock level has been reached, a refill order is placed by simply pressing the order button. The data is automatically transmitted to the supplier and processed. The order status and delivery date are continuously visible on the SmartLabel. Depending on the agreement, the products are delivered to the incoming goods department or directly to the assembly workstation.
The advantages of the SmartLabel in summary
- Process streamlining through direct ordering at the assembly workstation
- Trust and security through transparency
- Reduction of total cost of ownership
- Increase in in-house efficiency
- Increase in profitability
- More time for core business tasks
The smart industrial solutions SmartBin and SmartLabel combine two things: the need for digitization in the industrial and logistics sector and the right time. See for yourself the hardware solutions that, together with the right software, are revolutionizing logistics management. Do you recognize the potential of SmartBin Flex and SmartLabel and are you interested in the products presented? Contact us, we will be happy to advise you!
- G1 electronic labels
Based on E-Ink technology, the G1 labels convince with 5 years battery life, NFC function and new colour options
- VUSION - electronic labels
Thanks to their modular design, the electronic price labels of the VUSION series are suitable for a wide range of applications in warehouse logistics and retail
The electronic labels of the Newton range combine individual design and a strong technical basis. They can therefore be used as signage in the retail trade right through to warehouses and logistics.