Intelligent office and room management
Smart working environments, desk-sharing models or home office options: These modern types of work pose new challenges to facility management in regard to the optimal use of buildings. The trend of an agile workplace - from private and fixed to shared and flexible rooms - requires a dynamic and information-based workplace management. Using rooms more effectively - and making them available during idle times, for example as co-working spaces or retreats for spontaneous meetings -, optimizing internal processes and creating comfort for guests: ROOMZ products with their digital signage solutions meet the requirements of the agile and smart workplace concept of the future without any great installation effort. The simple and sustainable usability is also reflected in the digital door signs' runtime, as the displays run for two to four years, depending on how they are used.
The ROOMZ-system and its products
ROOMZ Display: ROOMZ display: spontaneous bookings thanks to intuitive touch function
- No room conflicts in corridors / meeting rooms
- No cables - No installation effort
- Current room information - weekly view via Multi-View
- Spontaneous bookings thanks to intuitive touch function
- Suitable for all surfaces
- Connection to existing Wi-Fi via NFC
- Long battery life (changes every 2 years)
The high-resolution 8-inch e-paper ROOMZ display not only shows the current room occupancy and the next bookings including name, title and duration - for optimum room management, the Multi-View can be used to switch from the daily to the weekly overview as required. The intuitive touch function allows rooms to be spontaneously booked and released so that ad hoc reservations can be made. The dynamic e-paper display with its elegant aluminium frame and 180 degree viewing angle can be mounted on any surface - from glass to masonry - and can be easily removed and relocated.
Room/Desk Sensor: Sensor-controlled workplace management
- Optimum room utilization due to measurement of room occupancy
- Reliable detection of empty bookings (“no-shows”)
- Automatic activation of unused rooms by auto-release function
- Measurement of room climate
- Discreet design for anonymous measurement
- Maximum placement flexibility
Room resources can be used more effectively and spontaneously through this improved meeting culture. ROOMZ sensors measure the room occupancy completely anonymously in a deliberately discreet and inconspicuous design. A further additional function of the ROOMZ display is the measurement of the room climate, so that air moisture, light and temperature of the room are always checked.
ROOMZ Analytics – Valuable Statistics thanks to the room sensor
- Evaluation of the actual demand for rooms
- ROOMZ Viewer: Complete view of all rooms via flightboards
- Compatibility with all end devices
- Identification and reduction of ghost meetings
- Adjustment of Workplace Strategy thanks to Data Analytics
ROOMZ Architecture: Cloud Software/ On Premise Software
The ROOMZ server operates up to 1000 displays from the cloud or in your local IT structure. ROOMZ digital door signs can be operated directly from the cloud or at your site on-premise. With the on-premise solution, you can also keep all your data on your network.
Roomz allows various settings:
- Booking system on Premise - ROOMZ-Server on Premise
- Booking System on Premise - ROOMZ-Server in the Cloud (Azure)
- Booking system in the cloud (Office 365) - ROOM server in the cloud (Azure)
Thanks to the ROOMZ App, ROOMZ products can easily be integrated into an existing WLAN. The update of the network configuration can also be managed via the server. No maintenance is necessary due to the local use of the software instead of an operating system. In addition, there is no data on the display and all WLAN protocols (including certificates) are supported.
Whether as a campus solution for universities and business parks or as a corporate solution in small offices, surgeries or coworking spaces - the elegant ROOMZ signage harmonizes with any office environment, revolutionizes the efficiency of your space use and is energy-saving at the same time. Additionally, it can also serve as digital patient room signage in hospitals or as a conference room digital signage display in hotels.
If you want to learn more about ROOMZ and how the digital signage technology can be applied to your business, our team will be happy to advise you. Simply call or e-mail us to learn more about our digital room signage solutions.
- Digital Room Signage
In addition to digital room management, digital room signage can be found in a wide variety of areas. These include, among others, events
Digital signage also has many uses in various events such as trade fairs or exhibitions. Labels can be used in large halls with changing contents
- Room Management
Intelligent and updated room management thanks to centralised software which can be integrated into existing planning and calendar software