sepioo Labels - ESL for the sepioo platform
- Near real time information transmission
- Very low power consumption
- Built-in accelerometer and temperature sensor
- Very good readability
- Designed for optimal compatibility with the sepioo IIOT platform
Areas of application for sepioo labels
- Inventory management in industry and logistics: with ESL, all relevant product information, such as order status, delivery dates or available quantities can be displayed and updated in near real-time.
- Picking processes in Industry 4.0: Digital pick-by-light and put-to-light systems enable faster picking with fewer errors. Your employees know immediately what has been picked and how much is left, and can confirm processes directly via the integrated buttons or NFC functions.
- Material management in healthcare: Special button labels, often in combination with smart, networked scales, support healthcare facilities in intelligent inventory and procurement management for medical products. This leads to relieving nursing staff, minimizing potential errors and ensuring on-time material availability.
- Shared Desk & Shared Office Management: Companies everywhere are looking for an intelligent solution for space management in the workplace: sepioo offers an elegant answer to these requirements. With the platform and the corresponding signage, finding and booking a desk becomes very easy.
Specially designed for complex applications or picking processes, the sepioo D2.6 B and sepioo D2.7 B labels have configurable buttons on the side. Incoming or outgoing goods can be registered or reordering processes triggered at the touch of a button. Thanks to the connection to the sepioo IIOT platform, the information flow can also be monitored and evaluated. Security is also guaranteed by the labels' bi-directional IoT communication protocol.
sepioo NFC labels
The slim NFC labels are equipped with battery-free NFC technology and thus enable an even easier exchange of information between the displays and corresponding readers. The electronic labels operate on a frequency of 13.56 MHz, bypassing areas that are often occupied by other technologies. This promises fast and error-free identification processes in warehouses and logistics, which has an impact on the overall efficiency of processes.
The sepioo IIOT platform
The sepioo software platform is designed for integration into a wide range of use cases. Primarily optimised for industrial processes, it can also be used in other areas, such as health management. The platform always impresses with innovation and flexibility.
The decentralised control and management system of the sepioo platform makes it possible to collect data from an unlimited number of labels and sensors and at the same time promises fast updates and seamless communication with other elements of the system. At the same time, the software requires no further development effort and can be integrated into virtually any industrial environment thanks to its modular design. This includes working seamlessly with a wide range of hardware products and leading technologies such as NB-IOT, NFC and 2.4 GHz.
The template generator, rule engine and control centre guarantee simple implementation and management processes and are intuitive to use. With sepioo's customisable user permissions and encryption, the system's security is also guaranteed without having to sacrifice its flexibility.
This might also interest you
The electronic labels of the NEWTON range combine individual design and a strong technical basis. They can therefore be used as signage in the retail trade, right through to warehouses and logistics.
- Newton Industry
- sepioo IIOT Platform
The sepioo software platform is designed for a wide range of use cases and can be used in modern Industry 4.0 as well as in other areas such as warehouse management, facility management and healthcare.