ESL starter kits - The easy way to get started with digital price tags
Entering the world of electronic price labeling has never been easier for retailers. With our practical ESL starter packages, consisting of access points, electronic price tags or labels and other accessories, assembly and configuration (plug-and-play) is child's play.
Electronic shelf labels enable a simple entry into the digitization process of production and logistics or flexible, dynamic price label management in your business. The starter kits are specially designed for beginners, but can be scaled accordingly over time, depending on the size of the company. Additional access points and digital price tags of other sizes in the series can easily be retrofitted. This way, you secure your initial investment and are future-proof. e-shelf-labels offers you starter packages from well-known manufacturers with the advantages of leading electronic shelf label technology at an attractive price.
With an ESL starter package you get a user-friendly system that offers maximum freedom in expansion and can thus represent the core of your later projects with maximum cost efficiency. All templates and settings created can of course be used for the later roll-out.
VUSION 868 MHz STARTER KIT
The VUSION 868 MHz starter kit from SES-imagotag is the perfect ESL solution for retail and industry. The digital price tags offer multi-optional functions and can therefore be used flexibly and practically. With E-Ink displays you show your customers all important product information directly on the shelf. Whether it's product price changes, text or barcode, the design of the ESL tags is versatile and gives your shelves a new image.
The advantages at a glance:
- User-friendliness: The VUSION 868 MHz starter kit is easy to assemble and ready for use in just a few steps
- Cost efficiency: The electronic shelf labels contain all the necessary components for a test scenario in smaller markets or warehouses
- Modularity: The ESL starter package can be expanded with an almost unlimited number of labels and access points
- Multifunctionality: A number of options enable the display of prices, text or interactive elements such as QR codes
The VUSION 868 MHz starter kit contains:
- VUSION labels with fully graphic E-Ink display and the display colors black, white and red. The number of labels included varies depending on the package selected. (For more details, please contact our sales team)
- Active access point with a radio reach of up to 60 meters. Without antennas: 90 x 93 x 40 mm
- fbOS software and operating system (pre-installed on the Active Access Point)
- Patch cable, about two meters in length
- Instructions for the initial setup
VUSION 2.4 GHz STARTER KIT
The VUSION 2,4 GHz starter kit from SES-imagotag is particularly suitable for companies whose IT department has already gained initial experience in the field of digitalization. The setup takes place via the local software installation and the deployment of the template and back office configuration. Compared to the VUSION 868 MHz starter package, VUSION 2,4 GHz offers faster response times in large quantities as well as a larger selection of sizes, housing colors and configurations.
The advantages at a glance:
- Speed: Top response times, whether for small or large numbers of electronic shelf labels
- Cost efficiency: The digital price tags contain all the necessary components for a test scenario in smaller markets or warehouses
- Modularity: VUSION HF can subsequently be expanded to include an almost unlimited number of price tags and access points
- Multifunctionality: With 18 configurations and many display options, VUSION HF labels can be used flexibly
The VUSION 2,4 GHz starter kit contains:
- VUSION electronic shelf labels (2.4 GHz) with a fully graphic e-ink display and the display colors black, white and red. The number of labels included varies depending on the selected package. (For more details, please contact our sales team)
- Active access point with power supply unit and patch cable.
- Jeegy S3 on-premise nano software for the connection of up to 500 labels.
- 4 hours of support for integration and labels design and back office services
NEWTON STARTER KIT
The NEWTON starter kit from SoluM contains everything retailers need to digitize their price tags in physical stores or in the production sector. Depending on your needs, the package is available in 3 different sizes with 20, 40 or 90 digital price tags to get you started. Thanks to the extremely simple implementation, the package is also suitable for companies that are only at the very beginning of digital processes and new to Digital Signage. The displays of the electronic shelf labels are based on e-ink technology and are therefore particularly easy to read for customers.
The advantages at a glance:
- Central control: content can be updated easily and centrally from the PC, saving time
- User-friendliness: Installation and management possible even without in-depth IT knowledge
- Scalability: The ESL system can be expanded in the long term to include additional electronic labels and access points in order to cover the entire range
- Environmental friendliness: paperless and energy-saving, the digital labels protect the environment and resources
The NEWTON starter kit contains:
- Digital NEWTON labels in sizes 2.6" or 4.2" in the housing color black and the display colors black, white and red. The number of items depends on the selected package. (For more details, please contact our sales team)
- NEWTON Gateway (including patch cable) with 2.4 GHz
- AIMS software test license with a term of 6 months
- Max. 4 hours of support for setup and training
The decision for an ESL system is not always easy. Our team will be happy to advise you on the choice of the right starter kit as well as in the areas of software, advantages for customers and retailers as well as the implementation of electronic shelf labels in existing IT structures.
In our auto-iD 24/7 online shop you will also find other electronic price tags from SoluM and VUSION in various sizes as well as suitable brackets and stands for stable installation in the shop or in the warehouse.
- Electronic Shelf Labels
Electronic shelf labels with E-Ink technology are easy to read, easy to install and universally applicable with NFC technology
Due to its modern design and size, the fashionTAG is suitable as a digital price tag especially for fashion and textiles
- Digital Room Signage
In addition to digital room management, digital room signage can be found in a wide variety of areas. These include, among others, events