Value Added Feature for Digital Pricing: Scan & Go
- Self-Scanning: Innovative shopping experience for your customers
- Convenient payment: Mobile self-checkout
- Paying on the shelf regardless of location and time
- No waiting at the checkout
- Product information at a glance
- Handy handheld scanner with easy use
Self-Scanning-System: Contactless payment instead of waiting at the checkout
If retailers use electronic shelf labels - digital price tags - they can enable customers to pay directly on the shelf through the use of scanners. Using NFC or QR code technology, the customer scans the article directly on the electronic shelf label before.
The buyer can then pay for the item using their preferred payment method or simply place the products in the trolley and pay once their shopping is finished, regardless of their location in the store. By using this integrated payment solution, there is no need for unloading everything on the conveyor belt at checkout, thus omitting long checkout lines, which can often lead to customers cancelling their purchases altogether.
Scan your own purchases & save time - for customers and staff
- Reduce purchase cancellations because of long checkout waiting times
- Increase sales in store
- Give your staff more time for customer service and customer loyalty
- Simple integration of discounts/coupons
e-shelf-labels: Your partner for mobile payment solutions in integration with digital price tags
Whether QR code payment or NFC solutions, we offer you a wide range of mobile payment solutions that guarantee convenient shopping experiences for your customers, for example by networking with fashionTAGs in the clothing sector or with digital price tags in the supermarket.
We are happy to find the right solution for your individual application, including the best handheld devices, hardware, software or compatible mobile apps for payment - just contact us.
Due to its modern design and size, the fashionTAG is suitable as a digital price tag especially for fashion and textiles
- Interactive Product Adviser
Interactive advisory systems facilitate costumers buying decisions by eliminating the need for further online lookups and provide useful statistics on customer behavior
- SAP ERP - E-ink Label Add-on
The SAP ERP - E-ink Label Add-on allows you to manage our electronic labels from your SAP system. Your advantage: Simple workflows, label management in SAP, Industry 4.0 and data in real time.